Here are 12 reasons we believe The Energy Top Chimney Damper is the best chimney cap damper on the market today!
1. Four-season protection for your chimney
2. When closed, the damper seals in your heat and air conditioning
3. Seals out birds, animals and insects
4. Serves as a chimney cap when closed
5. Replaces leaky throat dampers
6. Easily accessible handle mounts inside of fireplace
7. Precision engineered mechanism is easier to open and close than throat dampers
8. The practical solution to upgrading fireplace chimneys in older houses that never had a damper installed previously
9. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum so components will not rust or corrode
10. Always opens to a pre-set height
11. Defaults to open position for maximum safety
12. Lifetime Warranty
ENERGY TOP chimney dampers attach to the top of the flue tile on fireplace chimneys. Our models are sized by common flue tiles and are available in 6 Sizes.
How the ENERGY TOP Damper works:
ENERGY TOP is attached to the top of the chimney’s flue tile liner. In the closed position, above, it is virtually invisible from the ground. This provides a tight, gasket fit that seals in your heat and seals out weather, insects, birds and animals.
A slight pull on the chain releases the spring-loaded top into the open position. When open, this damper design is least obstructive to exiting smoke.
ENERGY TOP dampers are EASY to operate! The bracket is attached to the fireplace wall, keeping the handle easily accessible. A slight pull opens and closes the damper.